Monday, February 15, 2010

Sober

I don't know when it's safe to say I've kicked the habit. But I took my brother to the movies yesterday, yesterday being day 7 of no cokes. I had my smuggled in bottle of water, he had an overpriced Mr. Pibb from the concession stand. I took a sip and it was almost gross. Too sugary and not even an enjoyable fizz.

Last night they were pouring drinks from a 2 liter and I wasn't tempted in the least.

I feel like I've sobered up or something.

So it's been all water for most of the week. Friday night I did indulge in a treat. I bought one sweet tea and one unsweet tea from McDonalds, went home and mixed the two in a pitcher and split them amongst the cups for me and my mom. We enjoyed those while watching the Olympics. I love McDonald's tea, but I find it too sweet most of the time. The mix of sweet and unsweet was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment